Thursday, April 3, 2008

I Passed the L.A.R.E.!!!!

I did it! I did it! I passed, I passed, I passed!!!!! I passed all five sections of the Landscape Architect Registration Exam. Holy shit, I'm so excited!

I studied hard with the goal of passing my exams before my son was born and I did it. I won't have to worry about it again. I can now focus on my boy. Oh man, I just want to run up and down the street! This is huge. Not only that, but all on the first time around. No taking the tests over and over again. It just goes to show what a little hard work and discipline will do.

All I have to do is file the paper work with the Texas Board of Architectural Examiners and I can officially carry the title of "Landscape Architect".

...of course, I'll still have to deal with the fact that people think Landscape Architects mow lawns, but whatever. I have a dream that one day people will actually understand what a Landscape Architects DOES for a living.

No comments: